The 10 Signs That You Are A Military Housewife
- You panic when you receive paper work that requires you to fill in your address history from the past five years.
- You don’t know any of your husbands friends and colleagues by their first names. They are all a last name with the optional “-y” or “-ie” at the end of it. Smithy, Jonesy,
Awkward when their wives engage in leisurely chat with you referring to their other halves by their first name. Who now?!
- Everything gets written on the calendar in pencil. Because it is going to change.
- You’ve known your best friend for three weeks. She’d help you with a bikini wax if she was asked.
- Another spouse goes ‘Cray Cray Loco,’ and forgets her husbands rank is actually on his chest, not hers.
- When He gets on your nerves and you say, “Surely it’s about time you were due a trip somewhere.”
- He makes a good bed. When he’s around.
- For some reason, you know the phonetic alphabet. Will come in handy. Said no one ever. But it sort of does.
- He has more clothes, shoes and bags than you ever will.
- You and He genuinely have the self sacrificing, ‘we can over come anything,’ kinda love that only happens in films made in the 90’s.
A cheeky 11. You pack like a boss.
Until Next Time
It’s a TwinklyTuesday kinda day;